[malu] Fwd: MGM tech/coder/civic engagement event...

Jason Wohlford jason at wohlford.org
Tue Mar 15 15:25:52 CDT 2016

Malu Folks,

I ran into Peyton Mars at AUM today. Not sure this list is still functional, but wanted to make attempt at sending info on a good geek event .Please consider coming. I’d call it a MUST COME event.

Background: Last year, several geeks got together and helped the City of Montgomery write an RFP. The result has been real time data on city buses (The M). It’s the first of a larger undertaking to give us tech folks access to good, open data. Please come or at least consider passing the event info on to someone who’d be interested. Event should be a good place to meet fellow hackers/coders/geeks too.

Cheers,
Jason

—
Jason Wohlford