[malu] Fwd: MGM tech/coder/civic engagement event...

Diginess Unknown diginess at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:50:43 CDT 2016

Jason,

Cool!  I had no idea I was still on this list (it generates so little
traffic though, and is interesting when it does).

I'm currently in Illinois, got stationed to Scott AFB (was stationed at
Gunter).  I know Peyton - I judged at least one of the Robotics Fairs that
he also judged at.

I still keep in touch with some contacts back at Gunter, so this list is
still applicable.

Regards,

Jacob Johnson